If you are a salaried worker in Ghana, you can rent with us and pay monthly. No need to stress over huge rent advance. If we are unable to provide you with a suitable rental property (for reasons not limited to availability), you can search for your own rental property and present it to us for approval to setup up the pay monthly service on it for you.
Tenancy typically range within 6 months and 12 months, albeit you pay monthly rents - No 2yrs rent advance.
1. RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL RENTALS
You can use our services for both residential and commercial rental properties.
• Residential rentals are strictly for Salaried Workers (Public or Private Sector), Students of Regulated SHS and Tertiary Institutions and Registered Business Owners.
• Commercial rentals are only available to registered businesses in Ghana Only. Such qualified registered businesses must be operating, have a valid current business bank account, professional functional business website - All 2yr+ old businesses must provide valid recent Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC).
This service is strictly for SSNIT-registered Salaried Workers (Public or Private Sector), Owners of Registered Businesses, Qualified Students. You cannot use this service if you're jobless or unemployed.
You must also be in a position to put up a maximum of six (6) months rent advance (3 months minimum) in line with current rent laws of Ghana, and monthly rent payments thereafter (as against the 2yrs rent advance charged by most landlords).
By virtue of the target market of this service, you should be able to read, write and understand basic english to complete the self-explanatory online forms - If for some strange reasons you cannot do this then you do not qualify to use our services.
More on eligibility here.
3. THE PROCESS
You do not need to come to any of our office premises or speak to us over the phone before you can use this simplified service.
There are three main ways this service works. You start the process by simply completing our online application form here.
We always advise that you apply in good time, long before your existing tenancy expires (preferably 3 months lead time, if you're already renting) to avoid any disappointment.
Learn more here.
4. THE BENEFITS
This service, unlike the many others that may be on the market, gives you more than just allowing you to rent and pay monthly. Learn more.
5. QUALIFIED PROPERTIES
Typical rental properties could be Studio Apartments, Single-Room Self-Contained, and 1-4 Bedroom Apartments / Houses. Our services are currently only available in two regions of Ghana:
- Anywhere in the Greater Accra Region, and
- Koforidua & Immediate Environs
6. INTEGRATED PLATFORM SERVICES
This platform provides more than just Rent & Pay Monthly !!
Aside you being able to transition from being a tenant to a homeowner via this platform, you can also access a plethora of services - either or payment on delivery or on credit terms.