If you are a salaried worker in Ghana, you can rent with us and pay monthly. No need to stress over huge rent advance.
• Controller-paid Government of Ghana employed prospective tenants may need to provide 1-6 months rent advance before move-in
• All other salaried employees may need to provide 3-6 months rent advance before move-in
• You must be employed for the last 2yrs, either in the public or private sector
• At least 35-50% of your net monthly salary should be able to settle pre-agreed monthly repayments.
• Must have a bank account (current) with any of the BoG-regulated banks, as we may take the remaining monthly rents in post-dated cheques and draw them as and when they become due.
What I must provide
• Proof of ID (acceptable: Ghana Card, Passport, Voters, Driver's License, SSNIT Card). NHIS not accepted
• Proof of employment (Most recent 3 months' Payslip and/or Employment Letter)
• Proof of Income (Most recent 3 months' Payslip)