To qualify to use our services as a Student, you need to be either a Tertiary / Post-Tertiary level student.
• Have to be 18 years or older submit an application. Full time students living with parents at the property do not need to fill out an application. Students applying alone via their parent or guardian must provide proof of enrollment.
• No more than two (2) adult roommates are allowed for any of our homes.
• Be able to show that you make three times the amount of the rent in combined gross income.
• Pass our screening criteria for acceptable credit and criminal background check.
• Proof of Employment - Employment Letter
• Proof of Steady Income - Recent payslip not older than 3 months
• Proof of ID - Passport, Ghana Card, Voter's, Driver's License, SSNIT Card acceptable. NHIS not accepted
• SSNIT Number
Additionally, you need to have Guarantor to apply as a qualified student applicant. This guarantor must be SSNIT-registered and currently employed earning a net minimum monthly salary of GHS1,000. More on guarantor requirements here.