Sector Salaried Workers

Public Sector

To qualify to use our services as a Public Sector Salaried Worker, you either need to be paid by the Controller & Accountant General's Department (CAGD), or employed in any of the following security agencies or statutory bodies:

• Ghana Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force)

• Ghana Police Service

• Ghana Immigration Service

• Ghana Prisons Service

• Ghana National Fire Service

• SSNIT Employees



Required Documentation:

• Proof of Employment - Employment Letter

• Proof of Steady Income - Recent payslip not older than 2 months

• Proof of ID - Passport, Voter's, Driver's License, SSNIT Card acceptable. NHIS not accepted


• SSNIT Number

 Aside the above, you are required to have a current bank account with any of the 23 BoG-regulated banks, because we accept post-dated cheques before move-in.



Payslip for Government workers paid by Controller & Accountant General's Department (CAGD) can also serve as Proof of Employment. The names on ALL the five (5) above required documentation must be the same before you can qualify. If they vary, you must upload or furnish us an affidavit to that effect. 


How to Apply

Kindly complete our online form here.


Related Pages

Private Sector Employees Requirements

Self-Employed / Business Owner Requirements