To qualify to use our services as Private Sector Workers, you need to fall under one of the following categories:
• Full time Employee of a Company regulated by the Bank of Ghana (BoG)
• Full time Employee of a Company regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) Ghana
• Full time Employee of a Company regulated by the National Pensions regulatory Authority (NPRA)
• Full time Employee of a Company regulated by the National Insurance Commission (NIC)
• Full time Employee of an Existing Business Customer of GhanaStartups.org
• Full time Employee of Some Other 5yr+ Limited Liability Company incorporated in Ghana
• Employees of The DCANS Group Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates
• Proof of Employment - Employment Letter
• Proof of Steady Income - Recent payslip not older than 2 months
• Proof of ID - Passport, Voter's, Driver's License, SSNIT Card acceptable. NHIS not accepted
• SSNIT Number
SSNIT Remittance Statement is waived for all CAGD-paid Public Sector Workers. However, it remains mandatory for all Private Sector Workers. The full SSNIT Remittance Statement is a proxy of a well-run private sector employer. There are many factors for determining what makes a properly-run private business, but prompt settlement of mandatory Tier-1 Pension is a simple and useful indicator of how steady the prospective private-sector employee gets paid.
We require a minimum of the most recent one (1) year SSNIT Remittance statement as a verdict on your private-sector employer with no gaps. If there are gaps in your pension statement, you do not qualify for this service.
The names on ALL the five (5) above required documentation must be the same before you can qualify. If they vary, you must upload or furnish us an affidavit to that effect.
How to apply
Kindly complete an online form here.