National Service Personnel

When you earn GHS559.04 as a National Service Personnel, you qualify to use our rental services. To use our services as a National Service Personnel, you need to meet the following requirements:


Required Documentation:

• Proof of Temporary Employment - Posting Letter

• Your NSS Number

• Proof of Steady Income - Recent payment voucher or stub not older than two (2) months (where applicable)

• Proof of ID - Passport, Voter's (Old/New), Driver's License, SSNIT Card acceptable. NHIS not accepted (Not required upfront, but during move-in)


• SSNIT Number (Optional)

 Aside the above, you are required to have a current bank account with any of the 23 BoG-regulated banks, because we accept post-dated cheques before move-in.

Additionally, you need to have Guarantor to apply as a national service personnel or nabco worker. This guarantor must be SSNIT-registered and currently employed earning a net minimum monthly salary of GHS1,000. More on guarantor requirements here.


How to Apply

Kindly complete our online form here.


Related Pages

Private Sector Employees Requirements

Self-Employed / Business Owner Requirements